1. SERVICE - Technology Care LLC provides products and services for monitoring air quality.
2. LIABILITY - Technology Care LLC, including it's employees, officers, distributors, dealers, agents and partners will not be liable to any person(s) or entity for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or other damages under any theory of law, for any errors in the information and features of this service, test results, recommendations and products including without limitation, lost profits, business, data, health problems or property, even if you have advised Technology Care LLC of the possibilities of such damages.
4. GOVERNING LAW; ARBITRATION - The respective rights and obligations of users and Technology Care LLC shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Canton of Zurich, Switzerland. Any dispute arising between you and Technology Care LLC will be submitted to arbitration in the canton of Zurich, Switzerland in accordance with the rules of the canton of Zurich.
5. COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK AND PATENT NOTICES: All contents of this site are copyrighted, including user interface, selection and arrangement. Our system which includes both online, downloadable and email materials are protected by international copyrights, trademarks and patents (issued and pending). Users agree to respect our intellectual property and not copy our materials or system or otherwise wrongly use our materials. Copyright, trademark and patent infringements will be vigorously prosecuted. Venner Shipley LLP represents Technology Care LLC on corporate and intellectual property matters. The firm’s attorneys include many of the world's most skilled intellectual property practitioners in a diverse array of technical fields from computer software to biotechnology.
6. CHANGED TERMS - Technology Care LLC shall have the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions outlined here without prior notification. If you have any questions about the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site please contact:
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Account related cookies
Login related cookies
Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Surveys related cookies
Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: email@example.com
Technology Care LLC Birmensdorferstrasse 467 8055 Zurich Switzerland Tel. + 41 1 450 85 60 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org